Treatment of Prisoners

A forum for discussion about political events or events which caused major future political events.
jafar00
Political Stand:

RE: Treatment of Prisoners

Post by jafar00 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:48 pm

Things were relatively stable in both countries before their governments, police forces and armies were dismantled and most of their civilian infrastructure and political balances destroyed.
Unfortuntely there is really no easy way to fix the problems that have been created there and it will unfortunately cost more blood to fix it.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:01 pm

It is a shame that in life so much boils down to blood and money. :sad:
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

KDSM
Political Stand:

Post by KDSM » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:40 pm

[quote=Lad]
The sad thing is for Iraq is that there isn't anywhere where there isn't fighting and people need to get on with their lives. If they don't work they don't eat.
[/quote]

sure there is there are 19 provences and 99.9% of the violence is in the Al-Anbar provence
If your not going to fight a war to win......then dont bother starting it.

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:02 am

99% of the genocidal war crimes are commited there too. Fallujah, Haditha, Hit, Ar-Ramadi, Al Qaim, and more have been subjected to collective punishments of whole cities, bombing(air strikes), sieges, chemical weapons attacks, massacres, rapes etc.. It's no wonder there is a spot of bother there now.

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Post by appleton » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:59 pm

[quote=jafar00]
99% of the genocidal war crimes are commited there too. Fallujah, Haditha, Hit, Ar-Ramadi, Al Qaim, and more have been subjected to collective punishments of whole cities, bombing(air strikes), sieges, chemical weapons attacks, massacres, rapes etc.. It's no wonder there is a spot of bother there now.
[/quote]

Where is your evidence this has been happening? Got any links to sources or anything to back that up?
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:09 pm

[quote=matt]
[quote=jafar00]
[/quote]

Where is your evidence this has been happening? Got any links to sources or anything to back that up?
[/quote]

I don't need to give links since there is a lot of it out there, and frankly, to go back and find a lot of the stuff would take a very long time. You might like to have a look at Dahr Jamail's Website which has a lot of the information some of which includes photo or video evidence.