Bomb blasts in India's high-tech hub kill two

A forum for discussion about political events or events which caused major future political events.
appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Bomb blasts in India's high-tech hub kill two

Post by appleton » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:11 pm

NEW DELHI - Seven synchronized small bombs shook India's high-tech hub Friday, killing two people and wounding at least five others, officials said.

Bangalore Police Commissioner Shankar Bidri said the seven blasts went off within several minutes of each other at different spots across the city. One woman was killed in an explosion at a bus stop in the city's Madiwala neighborhood, he said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25845254

Another set of bombs went off in Turkey too. Do you think it could be the same group?
Last edited by appleton on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

End of Days
Political Stand:

RE: Bomb blasts in India's high-tech hub kill two

Post by End of Days » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm

That's an interesting question. I haven't heard of any other similarities, have you? How many bombs went off in Turkey and was it the same sort of synchronized situation as in India? Usually terrorist groups come forward and claim responsibility quickly.

anildewani
Political Stand:

Post by anildewani » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 am

oh. I dont find any connection. i think they must not be an single group.

anyhow.. it was just starting of bomb blasts in india. After this one.. there were couple of more , and a lot of terrorism was being seen last year.

India must strengthen their forces.

ford007
Political Stand:

Post by ford007 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 pm

The main problem is that the current government is too soft on terrorism, fearing to lose it's vote bank. They are not realizing that real Muslims don't support terrorism. India needs a competent government first of all...
Enough of (ZA)Nu Labor. BNP is the only real alternative.

christainpaul
Political Stand:

Post by christainpaul » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 am

look the thing is that so many people killed in that terrible incident and i think the at the same moment the thing which could happen to the turkey it may possible could be the same...