Saddam sentenced to death

A forum for discussion about political events or events which caused major future political events.
appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

RE: Saddam sentenced to death

Post by appleton » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 pm

I think he may have been in love with her but not shown it on the outside. Nobody is 100% evil in this world. There is something everyone loves something even if it's the word that shouldn't be mentioned here :tongue: .

Saddam has sons. Are you trying to tell me he felt nothing when they died?

Of course he deserves everything he is about to receive though.

However eva may have loved him in fear or not.. She may have agreed with everything he done and her love my have been 100% real for hitler. I have found out in this world (so far) there are some real nasty pieces of work but everyone has a bit of good in them even if it's a slight bitty :smile: .

Matt
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:17 pm

I saw one of his home movies. He was smiling and playing with the dog. She was watching and laughing. I am a big animal lover and have no doubt that the dog loved him. Dogs don't fake that.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:22 pm

Hitler loved Hitler, He is said to have become sexually aroused by the speeches he gave. He loved Eva in his own perverse way. But didn't married her until he knew he had little time left to live. He liked appearing to the ladies as an "available" bachelor and didn't want anyone to interfere with his quest for power, this included Eva. He kept her in the Eagles Nest far from the public and wouldn't acknowledge her whatsoever when he had quests. He is said to have finally agreed to marry her to reward her for her loyalty.

It is interesting to note that EVERY woman he ever was romantically involved with either attempted or accomplished suicide. His first love was a cousin (or was it a niece?). She was so overwhelmed with Hitlers dominance of her that she committed suicide. He made her a prisoner in her own home.

Hitler even went so far as to try to cover up his family and his ancestry. Seems the Hitlers and several relatives were well known as having severe mental problems. There are still descendent's of the Hitlers living in Austria and some even in the US. Most have changed their names though.

BTW- Hitler was incapable of normal sex. He had only one testicle and had extreme sexual dysfunction according to medical reports.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:17 pm

I would hate to go around using the "Hitler" name.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:45 pm

[quote=DodgeFB]
I would hate to go around using the "Hitler" name.
[/quote]

That's for sure, especially traveling anywhere there are Jewish communities.

Heck, Joseph Mengele's family still operates a business- GWF MENGELE Werkzeugmaschinen and I believe several others. They are quite well off financially speaking.

Luke
Political Stand:

Post by Luke » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 am

Did you know Hitler's mom failed in several pregnancies beforehand, and asked a doctor if she should abort. He said no, she had the child.......not arguing for abortion (I oppose it!) but it is a sad twist of irony like every other part of Hitler's life.
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

Lass
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lass » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:44 am

I've never been able to decide whether Hitler was a complicated phenomenon or completely brainless; more than anything, I think his success lay in his charisma and his public personality. He did a minimal amount of the work of day-to-day running of the country. I do think he was genuinely fond of his dog (in his twisted care over Blondi, he shot her himself at the end, so that the Allies wouldn't get her lol); but I read somewhere that the last person he ever truly loved was his mother, and that rings true to me.

As for Saddam, without wanting to sound bloodthirsty, hanging really is too good for him. :wink: The sooner he is non-existent as a banner for loyalists to rally round, the better. If he was in the UK, however, we would be obliged merely to sentence him to "life" imprisonment; if we were feeling unusually strict, he might actually serve life as well. Failing that, we'd kindly give him a new identity and let him walk free again ... :lol:
Above all, I would teach him to tell the truth ... Truth-telling, I have found, is the key to responsible citizenship. The thousands of criminals I have seen in 40 years of law enforcement have had one thing in common: Every single one was a liar. [JE Hoover]

evilstartswith4
Political Stand:

Post by evilstartswith4 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:23 pm

I was very shocked when I heard. I found out on Monday, and beat myself for missing that. I mean how did i not here about it as soon as it happened?! I'm still kicking myself over it.

other then that, i am happy with what he is getting.

Lass
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lass » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:57 am

John Reid's reaction was laughable. Poor chap couldn't bring himself to say that execution's what Saddam deserves; he just hung on to the "it's a sovereign Iraqi decision" line.
Last edited by Lass on Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Above all, I would teach him to tell the truth ... Truth-telling, I have found, is the key to responsible citizenship. The thousands of criminals I have seen in 40 years of law enforcement have had one thing in common: Every single one was a liar. [JE Hoover]