posting in the blog section

Need help with a forum function? Got a question?
bradleyjohnsonjr.us
Political Stand:

posting in the blog section

Post by bradleyjohnsonjr.us » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:35 am

I can't add a new thread in the blog side it gives me that permission thing again.

Tony
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: posting in the blog section

Post by Tony » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:30 pm

We have a few bloggers those are the only people that can write blog posts, if you would like to write a blog please pm the post to either me or Matt and we will review it and if we like it we will put it into our future blog section - basically all the blogs go into a seperate section and then every few days we post 1 of them onto the actual blog.

code1
Political Stand:

RE: posting in the blog section

Post by code1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 pm

[quote=Tony]
We have a few bloggers those are the only people that can write blog posts, if you would like to write a blog please pm the post to either me or Matt and we will review it and if we like it we will put it into our future blog section - basically all the blogs go into a seperate section and then every few days we post 1 of them onto the actual blog.
[/quote]
is it in the best interest of the members that only you or matt can review a blog and if you like it you will post it,what is that all about,a member should be able to post a blog without yours or matts permission,we live in a democratic society and this sounds other wise,can the voters put in a vote on this matter asap to end this unfair stipulation concerning the blog post